DATA PRIVACY NOTIFICATION
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO GDPR, ARTICLE 11 OF L. 2472/1997, ARTICLE 5 OF L. 3471/2006, AND THE REGULATORY ACT 1/1999 OF THE HELLENIC DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
You are kindly informed that “PANTELAKIS SECURITIES S.A.” (57B, Ethnikis Antistaseos str., 15231 Chalandri Athens Greece), tel. 210-6965100) (“the Company”) in its capacity as the Controller of Personal Data, in the context of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 which entered into force on 25/05/2018, hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”, as currently applicable, shall hereby provide the following update on the processing of your personal data and your rights as the Data Subject. The new Regulation shall replace the existing legal framework on the protection of individuals from the processing of personal data. As of the aforementioned date, any reference in the provisions of Law no. 2472/1997 shall refer to the provisions of the new “GDPR“:
(a) process, in accordance with GDPR, L. 2472/1997 and 3471/2006 concerning the personal data protection, the personal data of natural persons who bear the following status: visitors of the website www.pantelakis.gr & www.research.pantelakis.gr, clients of investment services , agents, proxies, representatives of clients which are legal entities as well as future clients (“Data Subjects”) for the whole duration of time that is needed in order for the purposes of the process mentioned here below, to be carried out, and:
(b) record and file traffic data, in accordance with GDPR and Article 4 of L. 3471/2006.
The processing of your personal data is related to:
2. In particular the purpose of processing is to ensure full access of the Subjects to www.pantelakis.gr & www.research. pantelakis.gr, receipt of information via the above websites, service, support and monitoring of Company’s research downloads, protection of the Company’s interests and fulfillment of the Company’s obligations (whether contractual or legal), prevention, deterrence and suppression of any illegal acts, a more efficient communication and upgrading of the provided services and of the relations between the Company and the Data Subjects, and (provided that each time legal conditions concur and, in any case, following a special consent granted by the Data Subjects) the promotion of the Company’s services.
Recipients of data: The Company
Access to your personal data shall be awarded to the Company’s business and operational units’ employees, within the range of their responsibilities.
Data Subject Rights
As personal data subject, you have the following rights:
1. Right of access to the personal data concerning you, provided that they are being processed by the Copmany, in its capacity as the controller, to the purposes of said processing, the categories of data and the recipients or categories of recipients (Article 15 GDPR).
2. Right to rectify inaccurate data and complete incomplete data (Article 16 GDPR).
4. Right to restrict the processing of your personal data if either the accuracy of said data is contested or the processing is unlawful or the purpose of the processing was eliminated, and provided that there is no legitimate reason to retain them (Article 18 GDPR).
5. Right to the portability of your personal data to another controller, provided that the processing is based on your consent and is carried out by automated means. This right shall be exercised subject to the Company’s legal rights and obligations to retain the data and to perform a task which is carried out in the public interest (Article 20 GDPR).
6. Right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation, in case your personal data is processed to perform a task carried out for reasons of public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company or for the purpose of legitimate interests which are pursued by the Company or any third party.
With regards to the exercise of the above rights you may contact the Data Protection Officer of Pantelakis Securities SA, at 57B, Ethnikis Antistaseos Str, 15231, Chalandri Athens Greece, tel: +30.210.6965100, fax: +30.210.6929550, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The Company will provide to the user a Personal Code (password) to secure the use of its services. The user will receive to the e-mail provided by him the password in order to obtain access. Upon the first entrance to the system the user will be asked to change such code. The user acknowledges that his Personal Code is unique and undertakes to preserve it in order to avoid any unauthorized use. In case the Code is lost, the user is obliged to notify the Company and the latter will provide a new one. The Company could not be held liable for any damage or loss suffered by the user due to any unauthorized use of the password.
3. The Company could not be held liable for any error or inaccurate information, for “broken” codes, system maintenance or interruption or third party’s system error or for inability to fulfill any of his obligations due to any force- majeure event or to any reason not attributable to the Company’s gross negligence or willful misconduct.
4. The Company is entitled to limit or deny the access at anytime upon prior notification.
5. In compliance with the current legislative framework, the Company has taken all steps required, by implementing all appropriate technical and organizational measures for the lawful adherence, processing and safe retention of personal data files, and is committed to ensure and protect in every way the processing of your personal data against any loss or leakage, alteration, transfer or any other unlawful processing.